An Open Letter From A Step Mother, ME!!!

This is an open letter to people who feel the need to stir up trouble when they do not know what is going on. First and foremost, I am a wife; I married a man with 2 children from a previous marriage. I love these children with ALL of my heart and I am their step mother. They have a momma and I am not in any way, shape, or form trying to take her place. To the people who have gone to her and said “So what do you think about this blog of “hers” and her claiming your kids as her own” Anyone that has read my blog knows that my husband and I married last year and that I was living single in the city just a couple of years ago. Heck that was in one of the first posts I wrote. But to you people – I would like to tell you the pain and hurt you caused to one mother. How unfair it was for you to say things that you knew nothing about. But I guess I should expect nothing less.
The mother of these children works very hard, and the time she spends with her kids is quality and special time and for you to say things to cause strife, you should be ashamed. As for my blog; I am a mother too. I am a step mother, and when the kids are here, I provide love and care for them. But make no mistake… I KNOW WHO THEIR MOMMA IS AND I AM NOT TRYING TO TAKE HER PLACE. The kids call me Anna; they have never called me mom. This blog was not intended to take anything away from anyone else; it was intended to provide me a creative outlet. I hope this clears EVERYTHING up!
To my other readers who are not local, I am sorry you had to be a part of this...
Sincerely,
Anna, The Pilot's Wife