The Pilot's Wife Is Now Anna Barnett Online!

The Pilot's Wife has found a permanent home. I've done it!!! I have made the switch to word press, though I must admit there is some concern that my lovely regular followers may get confused, and I know it will take some time to get my new site Anna Barnett Online into the Google searches, but I did it once, I think I am up to the task!

I do hope you will make the switch with me. I know I have not been writing much lately, that has been in preparation for my move. But now I am ready to get started with lots of new contact and want to take you along for the ride! So meet me at Anna Barnett Online and let me know what you think!!!

Sincerely,

Anna, The Pilot's Wife

1 comment:

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog :)
HeatherVonsj@gmail.com